Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Confession Wednesday?

I confess that I have only being doing confession when I have time to!
I confess that we had Kenedi's 6th birthday party this past saturday. We had such a great turn out! Thanks again to all our family and freinds who made it so speical for her!!!!BTW where did my baby go?
I confess that the past couple weeks have been  crazy!
I confess that I could have some good things coming ahead. So please pray that things work out the way they are suppose to!
I confess that I am soo grateful for my freinds and family who have been and continue to pray for my dad! I know he really appreciates it too!
I confess I am so pround of my mom and Karen.  They are starting a dating website! Check it out (even if you married) the more time the site gets hit the better for them.  I hope everything works out for them like they want. www.2fly2b50.com!



No comments:

Post a Comment