Sunday, October 9, 2011

Confession Sunday!

I confess that it has been forever since I have done this it seems like.  I haven't had time!
I confess that Kenedi's party is this weekend! I can't belive my baby girl is going to be 6 (well the end of October she will be)
I confess that I had a great Jewelry party and 31 party and I am grateful for everyone who came! I know Meredith and Jen are too.
I confess that we got some scary news this week and while I am trying my hardest not to worry and but my faith and trust in God I am really struggling.  So all my friends who are reading this I would appreciate the prayers!
I confess that I seen Sugarland and Sarah Bareilles and it was AMAZING. Got some sister bonding time in!
I confess I really need to get motivated to get off the couch.
I confess that I love this weather but it does not treat Jackson well. 
I confess that I am soo grateful for my friends and family who have been there and for their love and support and prayers!

Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment