Friday, September 2, 2011

Confession Friday

I confess that I am thinking about deleting my blog.  I just don't seem to have time for it!
I confess that I am soo proud of Jackson for pooping and peeing on the potty at daycare.  Now if he will do it at home!
I confess that I have been really wanting to go to school.  I think I would like to be a pta or a lpn. I don't want to be in school for the next 2 years since I am getting old. I just want a change.
I confess Kenedi got a yellow day at school yesterday for not following directions and talking.  Believe it or not she gets that from her dad. He was a big talker in school.  Weird!
I confess that I have been doing good at logging in and tracking everything in myfitnesspal but yesterday I had a half cheeseburger and some fries from McDonald's so not a good day oh and I think we are having pizza tonight.
I confess I don't really have alot to confess about today so I am done.  Boring I know! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment